All Creatures Veterinary Care (ACVC) strives to ensure that all clients and patients enjoy a pleasant visit to our practice. Please note our hospital policies below and feel free to call us at 814-364-2040 if you have any questions.
At ACVC, we understand that your time is valuable. Therefore, we work hard to see each client in a timely manner. The policy for appointments is outlined below:
- New clients – The check-in process for new clients requires a little more time than previously established clients. Please arrive 10 – 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled appointment.
- Late clients – When clients arrive 20 or more minutes late for a scheduled appointment, they will be given the option to reschedule or be seen as time permits after other scheduled clients have been seen.
- Emergencies – Emergency cases require immediate attention. Please understand that there may be times when a delay is inevitable. We will do everything possible to minimize your waiting time.
- Drop-off appointments are available for emergencies or for when you have an appointment but your schedule prevents you from being able to arrive at a specific time.
- Drop-off appointments are only available by calling the practice and speaking directly with a team member (and cannot be scheduled online).
- Our veterinarians will evaluate your pet in between appointments or when they have an opportunity to do so.
- The drop-off appointment is not for new patients because we feel it is best to meet with clients directly during their pet’s initial examination.
- After your pet has been evaluated by one of our veterinarians you will be called to discuss any findings and review any recommended diagnostic testing or treatment that is deemed necessary. You’ll also be given an estimate for any recommended care.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee a specific time for your pet’s evaluation or discharge from the hospital as this is affected by our regular appointment schedule as well as any emergency cases that may arrive during the day.
Patient Arrival Policy
We strive to make every patient feel comfortable upon arrival to the hospital. However, many pets are uneasy around new people, new surroundings, and other pets. To help protect your pet, we ask that all animals be restrained on a leash or presented in a pet carrier before entering our waiting room.
ACVC is committed to providing the finest primary veterinary care available for all of our patients.
Our fees enable us to maintain the hospital facility, purchase supplies and medications, purchase and maintain medical equipment, and pay the hospital staff members who care for your pet. With this in mind, we require payment in full at the time services are rendered. If your pet is admitted to the hospital to treat an illness or injury we will provide you with an estimate so that you can anticipate the cost of care for your pet. Please understand that payment is considered your part of your pet’s care and treatment.
For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, personal checks, and cash.